How to start your Blog with Milesweb
Howdy readers today in this post i am going to share a complete guide for all our readers to start a blog just like us using Milesweb, in this post we would be sharing step wise guide to make you feel easier to start your blog. To start a blog there are some requirements which is mentioned below, get the reuired things from the below step and lest start the process.
Requirements to start a Blog
What is Domain?
Domain is a name which would be used to access your blog over the internet, domain name have different extension such as .com, .org, .co, .net they are called TLD’s and .in, .ie, .it, .uk this are ccTLD’s. So now you know some basic of domain names.
What is Hosting?
Hosting is a place where all the data of your blog would be stored, it would be a online storage for your website which can be access anytime 24/7 through the domain name. All the data would be store in a location which can be accessed to a IP Adress though IP Address are difficult to memorize and alphabets are easy compare to it so we use Domain name to connect with IP Address which is used as an alternative to access the website.
Find a Domain Name according to your Niche of a Blog
- Finding a domain name is one of the crucial task, you can use a tool called leandomainsearch which would help you to suggest best desired domain name for you.
- After selecting a domain name, register the domain name from any Domain Registrar like Godaddy, 1&1, Bigrock, Namecheap and may more.
- Now, get a hosting where all the data would be stored, i would be using Milesweb to host my site because it’s cheap and best under this pricing range.
- Visit MilesWeb select a plan according to your need, if you are first time user then go for Cheap Hosting 60rs plan if you have previously used any hosting then you might have idea which hosting plan to choose.
- Register and buy the hosting
- After registering, visit service tab and go to your Cpanel which you have bought.
- In Cpanel scroll down below, then open Softaculous App Installer and install WordPress.
- In WordPress, Select the version where wordpress to be isntalled, i preffered non www version, delete directory tab and keep it empty, add a username and password and scroll down below and then click on Install WordPress.
- It would take a minute to install the wordpress.
Customize & Add Basic Pages to your blog
- After installing open domain .com/wp-admin page.
- Enter login details which you kept while installing.
- Go to Appearance> Themes, select a theme or click “Add New” and then add a theme to your site from listed ones or Upload a theme.
- Go to Pages> Add Pages, add some basic pages like about us, contact us, privac policy, contribute etc.
Now, your blog is set up, now you can start your own blogging journey. Well wishes from my side for your future blogging.